Thursday, August 8, 2013

Welcome Everyone!!!!!

How exciting that after 10 years, of study and research, the planets are all aligned for me to share my discovery with you!

If you know me, you know I have lived an incredible life so far.  I wasn't born with a silver spoon or from a family of privilege.  The only thing that separates you from me is that I believe, with every fiber of my body, that I am very lucky! I have multiple stories and studies to share with you that support the Science of Believing and Feeling. And I am going to do just that through this blog.

Blog post will not be very long.  Don't you just get exhausted when you are looking for something and it takes you to a blog post that literally takes a 20 minutes or more to read!  I know I do.  So blog post will be short and to the point.  Much like my books are.... no fluff and no filler!  Straight to the point, that's my style.

If you have discovered this blog on the world wide web, and not through the Science of Believing and Feeling website, then by all means check out the website!

There's a "Featured" section where you will find a book and a t-shirt that is featured for a whole month.

The "Store" offers Intention Infused products. Many of these products contain crystals! You'll find boxes, meditation pillows (which contain crystals) and candle holders. Each product is a one-of-a-kind!

"Sessions" is where you can find out how to contact me.  Most often we only need someone to offer us a different way of viewing a situation.  As your Reality Guide, I'll assist you in moving past your current situation into the life that you desire.

With Love & Light ~

No comments:

Post a Comment